Friday, September 8, 2023

Sketch it!

Welcome to my blog! o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o

In this episode I want to show you my drawing about one particular scene from one of books I've read.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・

source : http://www.oxfordgradedreaders.es/product/the-railway-children/

Title : The Railway Children

Author : Edith Nesbit

Word Count : 9,295

Source : Oxford Graded Readers


The story is about three siblings: Roberta, Peter, and Phyllis. They lived as a happy and wealthy family with their parents. But one day, they leave their home in London with their mother because something happened to their father. Then they lived in a small house near the railway in a country town. They always come to the railway, which is their only solace as they don't go to school anymore. In that place, their journey began.


.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・


This is my drawing from one of this book's scene. Why did I choose this scene? I chose this scene because I love how the siblings work together to get their old man's attention. The mother was sick, so they are giving the old man a letter, hoping he can help them and their mother. What I find interesting about this scene is that I love how Peter is just standing from afar with a large sheet that says 'LOOK OUT AT THE STATION'. And when the old gentleman looked outside, he saw Phyllis running towards him with a letter in her hand. It's just so wholesome to me.

I think it's a great story about family and togetherness. No wonder it was made into a movie.

 .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・

Aaaand that's all. Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you guys have a great great life! (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suit Up!

 Hello hello hello! ⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾ In this blog, I will pretend to be someone else, a main character, as in the stories that I...